Thursday, August 17, 2017

OFG and His Most Serious Responsibilities

Welcome to my blog with almost once in a year post on every 17th August. I preferred to choose this year's theme as the responsibilities. There are quite a few good reasons why the responsibilities have the top priority.

First and foremost, we (as the whole family) are experiencing the responsibility of a particular one who has not a physical touch to the outer world yet; but from our nutritional habits to continuously changing psychology, sleeping hours to self-control; has changed all our lives completely. What we experience is nothing other than a waiting, a very long one like he'll never arrive. It is a real pain to manage especially for ZKG, but we all know that that's a good waiting iA. When it comes to its directs effects on me, since the beginning of this year it makes me a more calm and peaceful person. It's obvious that this is the beginning of a new life that things will never become like in the past.


Secondly and personally, I have the responsibility of many other people whom majority were even not in my life a year ago. This is something that makes you wake up before sunrise each day with no alarm set already. It is really not easy, but at the same time I feel like it is a driving factor that makes you up all the time and pushes forward. Saying that, I hope things will be better and better iA.




Thirdly, although underestimated most of the time, I feel like I ignore the responsibility on myself a lot. This approaches to a point which is not acceptable any more. It is not just having more vacation (or in my situation, having a vacation time - talking about the minimum amount of measurable time unit), but also facing with some past experiences, memories etc. Each person should have that freedom and flexibility to better adjust his/her character. Whenever I realize it I always defer it to another time, just yet another time. I hope in this in this new age, it will be in my realized section of the to-do list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gr8 text! Inspiring (I mirrored some insights to my own life. Tnx) - Nadav